- 6 Signs Loved Ones Send From Beyond
- Bestselling Series
- Book review of If There's A Mailbox In Heaven - Readers' Favorite: Book Reviews and Award Contest
There was no room for anger, and the question, "Why me? Instead, this diagnosis was answered with, "Use me.
6 Signs Loved Ones Send From Beyond
How do you watch your daughter walk through such a storm and then go on after she has passed away? Every moment of every day was a challenge. The only way to make it through was to lean on our Lord. Reviewed by Jeannine Chartier Hanscom May 29, Disclosure: This article is not an endorsement, but a review.
The author of this book provided free copies of the book and paid a small fee to have their book reviewed by a professional reviewer. Foreword Reviews and Clarion Reviews make no guarantee that the author will receive a positive review. Foreword Magazine, Inc. I remember standing in the far corner of the room filled with almost hundred people.
When we got the signal, you pushed my hand away. You knew you had to walk across that room on your own, no matter how weak your legs felt. With a white blood cell count of zero, but a heart filled with joy, you "carried your cross" to that podium. With the brightest smile, you spoke, "I'm Christina Bowers.
- Tonight With Tarzan.
- Boy Sends Letter to His Dad in Heaven, Postman Delivers.
- Un kebab, varias granjas, algunos canguros y una vida por exprimir (Spanish Edition).
Thank you so much for letting me be here tonight. This award is not about me.
Book review of If There's A Mailbox In Heaven - Readers' Favorite: Book Reviews and Award Contest
It's about Christ working through me! It was about allowing our Lord to work through you, to bring others closer to Him, for His name and His glory!
- Guide If Theres A Mailbox In Heaven;
- Smarter Office Matters.
- Aves Migradoras (Portuguese Edition).
- VSO Labrador Clues (Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) a Terreneuve et Labrador, Canada 1960-1970) (French Edition).
- Heaven’s Pennies.
- The Way It Should Be.
- How to Name and Use Them!
- Bipolar, bipolar mi diario (Spanish Edition).
- The Disasters of War (Dover Fine Art, History of Art)?
- CSI REPORT No. 11 - Soviet Defensive Tactics at Kursk, July 1943.
- Herr und Sklave (German Edition).
God has a plan and a path for every aspect of our life. Nothing He sets before us is a coincidence. There was no coincidence that Celeste Bowers would be blessed with gifts of writing, teaching, making people laugh, and being a mom.
All these gifts held crucial roles when her ten-year-old daughter, Christina, was diagnosed with cancer. Serving as a Special Needs Aide and a substitute teacher were valuable to Bowers, but nothing compared to the life lessons Christina would share with the world. As a softball coach, Bowers loved the game on the field, yet Christina shows us the game that really counts is when we walk off of it--the "Game of Life," thus inspiring Bowers to write a poem by the same title.
Bowers dreamed of being a stand-up comic when she was growing up. Little did she know that her stage would be set in a hospital room, performing the most entertaining routines for a precious audience of one. These routines would help her daughter laugh and smile despite the drastic side effects of chemo therapy. The world is blessed with a close look at Christina's walk with our Lord, witnessing how her faith never wavered!